Sunday, August 8, 2010

blowing. shit. up.



At one point in everyone's life, they need to blow something up. And by "blow up" I mean fucking annihilate it. There IS a sort of perverse satisfaction in shooting high powered killing machines and knowing this metal extension of your cock will do more than stain your latest conquest's sheets, it will blow their fucking head off. I strongly suggest at sometime in your life, locate a fully automatic weapon, take a deep breath, exhale... and spray some hate. Not at a passerby of course, but I "hear" exploding propane tanks can be pretty satisfying. To balance out all this written testosterone, I am now going to read this People magazine next to me. I love seeing pictures of celebrities getting coffee. I'm talking to YOU Nicholas Cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment