Saturday, August 7, 2010

Losing my online virginity.

I don't know why I did this. I have no actual delusions of the public actually reading anything I write here. I guess the bad idea was spawned after a morning of laying around collecting bed sores and reminiscing about how I got to where I am today. The people, intoxicants, experiences, places, food... the bad ideas and the truly unthinkable ones. So this is an ode, to the things I love, the things I don't and the stories behind them. Names will be changed, to protect the not-so innocent and while I have always had a lack of tact, I want to keep whatever friends I have. So... cheers, and if you are reading in horror when you realize the story about when someone I knew dug their own shit out of their pants and smeared it all over their own mailbox is about YOU, don't fret... it is between us and anonymity is a beautiful thing.

drink up.

No comments:

Post a Comment